PHT Pepper Bombs
- 8-10 jalapeno peppers
- 1-8 oz. pkg room temperature cream cheese
- 1-6 oz. can crabmeat (or fresh crabmeat)
- 1 T. Parker’s Hangover Tonic
- 1 T. Chipotle Chalula
- 1 T. grated parmesan
- Smoked Gouda or your choice of cheese to top peppers
- Heat oven to 375. Remove stems, cut jalapenos in half, and remove seeds (if desired).
- Mix all ingredients together, then stuff each pepper half with mixture. Top each half with cheese, and place on a greased cookie sheet. Cook peppers for 18 minutes, remove and enjoy!
P.S. If you want to ramp these up a bit, wrap these in bacon! Soooo delish!