Parker’s Shrimp Ceviche
- 1-2 lbs shrimp
- 1-2 C. Lime juice (roughly 8-14 limes)
- 1 C. seeded chopped tomato
- 2 cucumbers-peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1/4 C. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 Serrano peppers chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 C. Clamato juice
- 4 T. Parker’s Hangover Tonic
- 4 T. Cholula Chiptole hot sauce
- First, cut up shrimp (make sure pieces are evenly cut) and place in a flat glass dish. Pour squeezed lime juice over shrimp, making sure all shrimp are covered. Cover and put in refrigerator, letting sit 20-30 minutes.
- While shrimp is “cooking”–cut up onion, veggies, and peppers. Make sure all pieces are cut pretty small. Add Clamato, Parker’s, Cholula, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lastly, take shrimp and put in a strainer. You will want to squeeze excess juice from shrimp before adding to mixture (I just squeeze with my hands).
- Toss everything together and enjoy. Best if it sits a couple hours before eating.
Suggestions for eating:
- with chips
- with an avocado
- take a tostada, spread mayonnaise on it and put ceviche on top. Dash some Parker’s on top and enjoy!