Parker’s Jammin’ Jambalaya
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked & diced
- 8 oz. beef smoked sausage, sliced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 15 oz. can petite diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1.5 cups Parker’s Hangover Tonic
- 2.5 cups chicken stock
- 1.5 cups rice
- 1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. thyme, chopped
- 2 T. fresh curly parsley, chopped
- Saute onion, celery, pepper and garlic in olive oil or butter until wilted slightly. To the vegetables add Parker’s, chicken broth, tomatoes, meat, rice and seasonings.
- Cook covered on low heat just until liquid is absorbed (about 45 mins).
- Turn off heat and allow all liquid to absorb. Serve and enjoy!
Submitted by Andrea Mikulecky