Bloody Mary Salad
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ C. sliced, pitted green olives
- ½ C. salami
- 2 stalks celery, sliced (save the leaves for garnish)
- 1 T. vodka
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp. Parker’s Hangover Tonic
- Juice and zest of one large lemon
- Pinch of celery salt
- 4 oz. of Blue cheese
- Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
In medium bowl, combine everything but the blue cheese. Stir to make sure tomatoes are thoroughly covered. Cover and allow to marinate for 1 hour. To serve, slice or crumble blue cheese on a platter. Top the cheese with the tomato mixture and drizzle any remaining liquid. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Variation: don’t marinate the olives, salami, or celery….add those to the top of the salad when serving.